1. Your privacy is important to us. It is InveGix Technologies' policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you through our app, StarCode POS.
2. This app is based on freemium model. It means you are free to use feature restricted version of the app as long as you want. There is limit on number of items that you can manage and you will see water marks on the print outs in the free version. On purchasing the license key, you will be able to activate the product and remove any limitations. During product activation, deactivation and reactivation, we collect unique device information (device ID). and optional personal information provided by the user such as name and email address. We store this information on our licensing server along with the unique device identification. We also randomly collect device ID information in order to verify validity of license.
3. We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
4. We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
5. We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
6. Our app may link to company website and external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
7. You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
8. Your continued use of our app will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
9. This policy is effective as of 17 July 2019.